Implementing long term sustainability through training upcycling of waste, to create green solutions for corporate and conscious individuals.
What is Upcycling
Upcycling is the reinvestment in the environment through reinventing waste and giving it a new purpose.
Upcycle training enables individuals to empower themselves by supplementing their income using otherwise discarded materials.
How can we help you?
Upcycle have been working closely with many companies to provide them with solutions to thier waste issues. Our team of expert are ready for the challenge of making your company green. Our vision is to make going green, simple, easy and effective.
- Options for your waste:
- Separation at source for recycling.
- Your waste could be your next corporate gift.
- Make your next event a green eco-friendly one.
- You could provide educational toys to disadvantaged children.
- Assist the elderly and unemployed to create an income for themselves.
- Water collection systems, bio-mimicry filters, Aqua-ponics, and sustainable gardens etc, all using waste.
In addition to the above stated reinvestments into your planet, we have an exceptional team that can tailor make your solution. Their are many ways in which you can make a huge difference and clean up at the same time.
Let us help to facilitate this process for you.Contact us
Arbor day plastic bottle-top tree!
Join us in the fight against waste!
Upcycle.co.za in collaboration with all the "greenies" are getting together and create a "Tree of life" (more like a forest of life) mosaic out of plastic bottle lids. The installation will be done on the day onto a wall at the Booysens Hotel.
To get more details please visit the link below